Nice Cloth Diaper
Custom Search
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Baby monitor from my colleagues






Well,this cute baby monitor is a lovely new born present from my Char colleagues.But it took sometime to reach my hand as it need someone to hand carry it all the way from US. Guess who he is?
This is indeed a very useful tools when I want to leave baby alone while baby takes a nap. The portable receiver will enable me to listen to any sound baby made while attending to other thing.
This baby monitor consists of a transmitter which need powered up and the portable receiver with 3 AAA size battery or DC adapter. I was about to plug the transmitter directly to the power point that I remembered US power voltage is 110VAC!!Local voltage of 230VAC will definitely spoilt the product. So, I need a step down mini transformer for conversion.

Thanks to my char colleagues (especially CK),cheers.

No comments: