Nice Cloth Diaper
Custom Search
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, July 28, 2008

Two lovely brothers...



He he, let me introduce myself.I am Jian, a big brother of Wei Zhi.
Sometimes, I feel that I am a super hero as I am so tall and strong compare to my little baby brother. Of course,not forgetting I am seven years older than him.
Shh, to tell you the secret identity of me. Noticed what I wear? It's a batman suit,but I didn't put on the mask because i dare not scare the baby. I love my brother so much and miss him when he is not around. I help to stop Wei's crying by clapping hands and making funny sound.
Well, it works every time I tried, believe it!
Furthermore, I enjoy kissing baby Wei Zhi's cheek and singing to him. Well,I hope the time will be turned faster because I can't wait to have little Wei Zhi playing with me,especially hide and seek.

No comments: