Nice Cloth Diaper
Custom Search
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, July 4, 2008

Struggle in petrol rise..

From 5th June ,Petrol price increase tremendously from RM1.92 to RM2.70/liter.

Recently the normal people like me can feel the power of inflation affecting our household expenses. Thus, here are a few steps I suggested hoping to maintain to the same amount as previous.

(a) Car pool with my hubby daily since our company is actually nearby.
(b) Go out early by 15 minutes to avoid peak hour traffic jam which ensure smooth driving.
(c) Maintain speed of 64km/h according to Epoch Times,it is the optimum speed to consume little fuel.
(d) Take out the extra load from the car that not frequently used.For us,it's the stroller.
(c) Evaluate fuel saver online which is a magnetized piece.I just purchased one cost me RM99 to be installed near to carburetor of the car.

No comments: